Become A Homeowner.
We Can Help.
First-Time Home Buyer
Being a first-time home buyer can be an exciting time in your life. Here is the loan process in order to help you prepare for your new home purchase.
- Application: The first step towards being a first-time home buyer is getting your home loan application underway. A great first-time home buyer tip at this stage is to make sure you have your basic personal and financial information at hand when beginning your home loan application. Your credit score, current employment status, debt and long-term financial goals will all be collected and discussed at this point in the mortgage process.
- Pre-Approval: Not to be mistaken with a pre-qualification, a home loan pre-approval is a mortgage company’s commitment to issue a home loan for a specific property. This will be based off of your employment, credit and debt information.
- Processing: This stage in the mortgage process will involve various documents, so please make sure you are prepared and as organized as possible coming into this step for the smoothest and quickest experience. While you may provide documents to your home loan expert at the beginning of mortgage processing, you may also be asked for additional information throughout any time during this stage, depending on your home loan type and financial situation.
- Underwriting: During this mortgage process stage, someone known as an “underwriter” will review your application to make sure that your home and property are in good condition and that you’ll be able to repay your home loan.
- Closing: You, the sellers, your home loan expert and possibly your attorney will decide on a date to close on. At closing, you’ll sign many documents, which include your mortgage note and HUD-1 Settlement Statement. Once complete, you’ll be handed your keys and will have successfully become a home owner!
Buying a Second Home
Dreaming of a vacation home down on a beach? Or maybe a dream home in the mountains? Or maybe you just want to buy a new home for your child? Whatever the case may be for buying a second home, we at HomeIT Lending have the right home loan to meet your needs!
Wondering how a second home could affect your finances? With our mortgage calculator, you can figure out just how much home you can afford before even starting the house searching process. Getting your finances in order is crucial when getting a mortgage and planning and buying a second home.
Next, make sure sellers know you’re serious about buying their home by getting a pre-approval from us. Contact your home loan expert and get your paperwork started today.
Moving and Buying a Home
No matter where life takes you – HomeIT Lending knows the importance of making your new house feel like a home, Quick! While exciting, moving into a new home can be stressful, and we at HomeIT Lending want to help make moving be fun and easy!
At HomeIT Lending, we’re the Home Loan Experts and we offer personalized home loan solution that fit your needs and lifestyle. And with our continual investment in technology and employee training, we’ve simplified the entire mortgage process to make it easier for our customers – from application to closing.
Real Estate Investor Benefits
Like you, at HomeIT Lending, we know how much a small increase in your available interest rate can influence how much money you make on your investment property. We were founded on the idea of providing low rates and great customer service.
We’re here to help you achieve your real estate investment goals with low rate mortgages.